The arts and music are fundamental to our humanity. They ennoble and inspire us - fostering creativity, empathy, and beauty. The arts also strengthen our communities socially, educationally, and economically.
By donating, you are making an investment in artists, creative workers, our organisation and our artistic and strategic vision.
To make a donation, click the DONATE button below and enter the desired amount.
MFG FRIENDS AND PATRONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO OUR ACTIVITIES
We would not be able to run many of the parts of our programmes were it not for the generous help of so many. We would encourage you to join.
BECOME A MfG FRIEND
Friend Donation: 42nd Season: €50
MfG Friends are not just one of our important funding pillars, they are also our core audience with whom we communicate and go to for feedback. In order to thank our MfG friends for the support we offer:
- A special MfG Friend concession rate that is lower than the ordinary concession
- Membership to the MfG Friends Concert Club - access to monthly online viewings of past MfG concerts
- Invitation to MfG Friends’ and Sponsors’ reception at the Midwinter Festival
- Our popular Bring-a-Friend ticket scheme is back, allowing you to bring your friend for free to one concert of your choosing
- Regular newsletters with advance information on all programmes and listings of other music events in Galway
- Concession rate on music events promoted by MfG partners
To become a Friend, click the DONATE button below and enter €50 in the amount field.
BECOME A MfG PATRON
Bronze Patron €250 | Silver Patron €500 | Gold Patron €1000
All our Patrons are listed in all the concert programmes that MfG produces throughout the season and all the Friends’ benefits listed above, extend to them.
MfG is approved by the Revenue Commissioners as an eligible charity. Companies can claim Season Supporter donations as a trading expense. Self-assessed individuals can claim tax back on donations which total more than €250 per year. This tax also goes to MfG e.g. a €250 donation will be worth €327.50 to MfG.
To become a patron, click the DONATE button below and enter €250/€500/€1000 in the amount field.
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT
Avoid the bother of renewing every year and set up a direct debit to the following MfG account (please put your name as the reference):
Bank: Bank of Ireland
Branch: University Branch Galway
Branch code: 90-40-18
Account Name: Music for Galway
Account No: 52583025
IBAN: IE32 BOFI 9040 1852 5830 25
BECOME A DIAMOND PATRON
Contact the office on 091 705962 if you are interested in learning about our Diamond Patron Scheme.